- ekran 0.1 screen
- Bir karahindiba dövmesi sadece harika bir vücut takıdır 1 A dandelion tattoo is just a wonderful body jewelry
- Karahindiba dövmesi – sembolizm 2 Dandelion Tattoo – Symbolism
- Bir karahindiba dövmesi hayatı ve şifayı sembolize eder. 2.1 A dandelion tattoo symbolizes life and healing.
- Bir karahindiba dövmesi gençlik, sevinç, umut, özgürlük ve hafiflik anlamına gelir. 2.2 A dandelion tattoo means youth, joy, hope, freedom and lightness.
Flowers are certainly one of the most popular tattoo motifs. Not only roses, sunflowers and water lilies, but also hibiscus, lilies and orchids have great popularity all over the world. For those who want to decorate their body with something extraordinary, Dandelion tattooing is a great alternative, a real eye-catcher and has many symbolic meanings in itself.
Dandelion is a perennial wild plant growing under different climatic conditions and distributed worldwide. It differs significantly from the other flower species with their unique appearance: their leaves appear like fluffy umbrellas and are blown easily by the wind. Because of this particular appearance, dandelion is very popular with all the children. Perhaps as a young boy, you also believed that the seeds of dandelion have magical abilities. Who didn’t blow up his own leaves to fulfill his wishes? Does all this look familiar to you? Dandelion is not as colorful and aromatic as other flowers. However, they have a special appeal because they remind us of our childhood – when we have no problems or concerns in our best times. We all associate the dandelions with young people and joy, so it is not surprising that they become one of the most popular tattoo motifs.
Dandelion Tattoo – Symbolism
Dandelion was accompanied by myths, legends and superstitions for a thousand years, and therefore had a variety of symbolic meanings. According to a folk tale, when a child finds such a flower, the length of the stalk shows how long it will grow next year. In some cultures, people are adding dandelions to wedding bouquets, believing that they will bring happiness to the bridal pair. In mythology, the dandelion Celtic is associated with the sun god Belenus. A tattoo with dandelion motifs can thus represent childhood, growth, happiness, and the warmth and power of the sun.
A dandelion tattoo symbolizes life and healing.
The Latin name for Pusteblume Taraxacum Officinale means “drug”. Dandelion is a medicinal herb used to treat various health problems in public health. The leaves are very nutritious, contain many vitamins and minerals, and in Europe and America people have eaten them before. They also made an elixir of dandelions considered a universal remedy for all kinds of complaints. Dandelion has many healing properties and is therefore often associated with life and healing.
A dandelion tattoo means youth, joy, hope, freedom and lightness.
Perhaps every person caught a dandelion at least once in childhood, wanted something, and then blew up his umbrella. Tattoo with this motif means hope, joy, youth and realization of dreams. Dandelion’s flying umbrellas symbolize lightness and freedom. They also remind us that everything is temporary and we must enjoy every moment. There is a famous quote about dandelion. Or Every breath is a new chance, “he says. Like this quote, dandelion symbolizes the fact that we cannot change the past, but we have the opportunity to create our own future.
Popular Dandelion Tattoo Designs
The days when tattoos were only shot in black ink were already gone. Nowadays, tattoo artists are experimenting with different colors, shapes and techniques to turn tattoos into real works of art. Dandelion Tattoos are usually made with bright colors and are real eye-catchers. Most of the time, they are brought together with other motifs that give them additional meanings. List of the most popular designs and symbolisms:
- Dandelion with flying seeds: Dandelion with flying seeds is the most popular dandelion tattoo design. It is very effective and shows a lot about the features of the user or the wearer. It symbolizes the quest for freedom and the realization of dreams.
- Dandelion with seeds transformed into birds: The tattoo with this motif represents the wishes.
- Dandelion with butterflies: In addition to the meanings of a dandelion tattoo, this tattoo represents change and transformation.
- Watercolor tattoo: Water is often associated with life. Such a tattoo shows the creativity of the wearer or the wearer and is a symbol of life.
- Dandelion with other flowers: Flowers are often used in addition to simple tattoo designs. In this case, the symbolism of tattoo depends not only on the type of flower chosen but also on the color of the flower.
- Quote with dandelion tattoo: Tattoo with dandelion motif has many symbolic meanings in itself. A quote gives you the opportunity to give your desired symbolism to tattooing.
A dandelion tattoo is the perfect choice for those who live here and now.
A dandelion tattoo reminds us that life is short and we don’t know where it will lead us. In spite of everything, imagining, wishing and remembering that small things make our lives worth living and give us the greatest pleasure!
Great tattoo idea for brothers
Realistic dandelion tattoo on upper arm
Elegant colorful dandelion tattoo on arm
Watercolor tattoos really look great and the absolute hit right now
Deep symbolism with a body jewelry
Simple design that looks very feminine